- 100% NATURAL AND ORGANIC. The sponges are also biodegradable and renewable making them environmentally friendly and naturally sustainable. Their anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties prevent the growth of mould, mildew or bacteria.
- SUPER SOFT AND HYPOALLERGENIC. The sponge will not irritate the sensitive skin of babies and children. It retains water without dripping and creates a rich lather. Uses include exfoliating, massaging, baths, showers, artwork and cleaning.
- SUITABLE FOR NEW-BORNS, CHILDREN AND ADULTS. Being the finest of all sponges, the honeycomb sponge feels luxurious on the skin. It will encourage children to enjoy bathing even more and lead younger ones to proactively learn to wash by themselves.
- CORD FOR HANGING. All our sponge sizes feature a soft cord for hanging off to dry. This also keeps the sponge clean and out of the way when not in use.
- ORIGINAL BROWN COLOUR SEA SPONGE! As it’s not bleached yellow, the sponge retains its original colour and full level of strength. Unlike a synthetic sponge no chemicals are used which means it will last for many years without disintegrating
Details: A Premium Unbleached Honeycomb Natural Sea Sponge picked freshly from the Aegean Sea in the Greek island of Kalymnos. The deep and cold waters here are key in giving our sponges their great strength and density. Now you can say goodbye to sponges that fall apart after just a few uses! Our sponges come with a product lifetime warranty. Together with our caring instructions you can enjoy using your sponge with peace of mind for many years to come. Natural sea sponges were once living organisms and so tend to vary in shape. Our sponges are carefully curated so that the one you receive is well rounded. Perfect as a treat for yourself or a surprise gift for friends and family. Now you can put the fun back into bath or shower time with our premium yet affordable sponges! Choosing your sponge size: We typically recommend a size which sits comfortably in the palm of your hand. Here is guide for type of use: Babies and Toddlers: 9cm to 12cm. Teens and Adults with average size palm: 13cm to 17cm Adults with large palm: 15.5cm to 18.5cm Others uses (domestic, art, automobiles, boats, pets etc.) : 17cm and above You may well wish to start out with a small size if this is your first time before settling on your ideal size. Caring for your Sea Sponge After use: Simply rinse with clean water, squeeze the water out, and hang up in a dry place. Cleaning: To remove dirt and odours, simply soak for 15 minutes in a mixture of 1 tablespoon baking soda to 1 cup water. Then rinse with clean water as normal. For a stronger solution use a mixture of 1/4 cup of hydrogen peroxide to 1 cup of water. Doing this once a month will revitalise the sponge and extend its life.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.8 x 2.5 inches