Brand: The Body Source
- 100% Pure and Organic - Cold Pressed in Morocco and beautifully bottled in a dark amber glass bottle with pipette dropper.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil contains larger amounts of Vitamin E (Tocopherols) and Linoleic Acid than Argan Oil whilst being a lighter oil. This makes it perfect for absorbing into the skin.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, it is anti-ageing and helps to repair and protect the skin against free radicals. Linoleic Acid moisturises dry skin, it smooths fine lines and wrinkles whilst remaining a powerful antioxidant.
- 300kg of cactus fruit is required to produce a single 30ml bottle of The Body Source Prickly Pear Seed Oil. This is why it is so incredibly rich in nutrients.
- Our fairly traded organic Prickly Pear Oil is ethically sourced in Morocco. Not Tested on Animals.
Publisher: The Body Source
Prickly Pear Seed Oil 30ml - 100% Pure and Organic:
Prickly Pear Seed Oil (also known as Barbary Fig Seed Oil or Cactus Seed Oil) from the Moroccan Desert is exceptionally rich in Vitamin E, Sterols and Fatty Acids. These properties act to protect, hydrate and nourish the skin preventing wrinkles and stimulate new cell growth. It as a more intensive version of, and contains larger amounts of the very same vitamins and antioxidants found in Argan Oil. These include Essential Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, Polyphenols, Sterols, Triterpene, Squalene, Carotene and Flavonoids. Together they create an intensely nourishing oil.
Prickly Pear Seed Oil is light to touch, absorbs extremely easily and provides considerable moisture to skin cells. It soothes, hydrates, and reduces skin inflammation - all are ideal for preventing ageing in skin and ensuring that skin complexion remains soft and young in appearance. It takes over 300kg of cactus fruit to produce a single 30ml bottle of our Prickly Pear Seed Oil - this is why it is so incredibly rich in nutrients.
Tips for use:
- Face and Skin Moisturiser - After cleansing at night, massage a few drops of oil directly onto your face and neck. If using a night cream, apply after the oil has absorbed.
- Cuticle Treatment - Massage a few drops into your cuticles to soften, moisturise and encourage nail growth.
- Heel Softener - Use as an overnight treatment to nourish cracked heels by gently working a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover with socks overnight and wake up to soft and supple feet.
- Rejuvenating Face Mask - Add a few drops to your mask. Apply on a clean, dry face and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.0 x 1.7 inches